Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
i would've.....i had a great time riding with you guys on tuesday....but, unfortunetly, i already have other plans for this saturday. probably go to the stuntlife thing for a bit, and then i have a wedding reception to go to at night.

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
You know I have this inability to commit... :laughing

·
Registered
18,885 Posts
Because you a crazy mofo....:D

But really...I'll be out of town again at another stupid wedding :mad

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well...i see your point...i just cant do it on sunday i might have something else to do.
regaurdless have fun where eva ya go.

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
Sorry bud, I guess your on your own. Im out of town again.

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
I was thinking about heading down to Indiana for the day. If not, I'll probably join in.

I was trying to avoid posting saying "I'm not going.":D

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah i hear ya guys..sunday i gotta wash the dog, cause he stinks, maybe clean the garage a touch...been getting dirty in there, maybe go get the lil lady a massage certificate so i can get my usual body oiled down as i get a blow routine
maybe wash my bike?...and wrote some checks out for bills

(YEP you guess it..i am being a smart ass):laughing

·
Cuddlie as a koala
7,520 Posts
Heres a novel idea Kenny. Was teh dog, clean teh garage, do the wifie and wash teh bike SATURDAY.:laughing

·
CLSB SuperHero
1,808 Posts
hmmmmmmmm Sunday would be better for me also, but if you have it Saturday, I will still be there. Just let me know which day. 10:00 Sunday sounds cool as well.

·
3,613 Posts
As long as you're asking, Ken, I think I'm busy kickin' it with my dad and looking at bikes. Then we're going out to dinner later to celebrate his birthday, sorta. Oh, and in the morning, we'll be eating breakfast before we head out. That's about it! :D Otherwise, I'd go.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Relax Ken:D :D :D

I'm there:cheers

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Shhh... don't breathe a word or something will go wrong (like having to take the cat to the groomer because he had diahrrea last night and well, he's a fat cat) but there might be a certain chick on a Rod at the Gas Shitty tomorrow morning. As it stands right this minute, I've got my chores under control...

·
Banned
3,495 Posts
I have to work, and I'm not in the mood for 2 long rides in one weekend.

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Aw, c'mon...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts