Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Moderator,
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm bored cuz I have no ride, and of coarse this topics been on my mind. I thought I would get some ideas for when I catch them doing it again. BTW, they cleaned out the whole street. My roomates truck got its hubcaps and spare tire stolen. My neighbor got his mountain bikes stolen, and some other cars got broke into and stuff stolen out of them.

SOOOOOOOOOOoooooo..........

I will knock those sally's unconscious with a tire iron across their face. Then they will wake up in a bathtub full of ice. They wont be able to move though since I would have allready broken both of their arms and legs. Then I'll explain to them how much more money I am going to make by "parting" them out, than they did parting my bike out.

Hey, I watch the news! I know whats going on with the Black Market stuff. Hell, from what I hear you can fetch like $15,000 for one kidney. They won't need any, so that a cool $30,000 right there. Eyes and heart go for MUCH more, so the way I see it, I could give the bastards a taste of their own medicine while making enough money to replace my bike a few times over. :evil

I hope they ride my bike straight into a bridge embankment! Thank you, and GOOD NIGHT!!!!:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

·
3,613 Posts
Soooo.. when this plan goes into action, can I get a new bike? ;) Or, you know, just lemme get one of their eyeballs or something and I'll sell it myself unless you've got the Black Market hookup or something. :D

·
Moderator,
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats a good point Max. I figure since they are the theivs, they should have some black market hookups. I could torture them until they tell me who I can call to "donate" organs. Then tell them whose organs are being donated.

Sure, I'll get you whateva you want. Depending on how the black market is doing these days of course.:rolleyes

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
if i was you screw all that, i myself take my pleasure of redemption in torture
heres a list of things i find to be VERY painful but yet leave the subject the ability to still stay conches

1. Take a sturdy steak nife..and slowly!, protrude under all the fingernails and pry off the nails.

2. Proceed to the toe nails and repeat.

3. Slowly cut off the ears at the base of the head.

4. Pull away with pliers and with SHARP sizers cut away the upper eye lid.

5. With a 5 pound sledge hammer...place the subject hands on a FIRM table or concrete floor and proceed to SMASH all the digits 1 by 1 then proceed to the toes.

I could keep going with a 100 more items to do..but if you and him are still conches give me a buzz so I can help and show the beauty of torture in its classiest form.

ALSO common house hold ammonia will help waken the subject is he passes out.

·
3,613 Posts
Oh my goodness, Ken, that's crazy. And you sound like you've had experience with this stuff! :D ;>---

·
Registered
79 Posts
wow now thats torture i was thinking of a quartering. where we could take four bikes and tie each limb to one bike and take off in different directions. or maybe what they did to mel gibson at the end of braveheart or a real good curb kicking yeah.:evil

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Ken's got some good ideas... mine are more centered around a surgical knife, glass eyedropper and hyrdochloric acid...

·
Lovin this Twin
1,980 Posts
Ive always had this fantasy of using the little key thingy to open sardine cans with on someones nails wether it be fingers or toes dont really matter, just roll them up.....LOL:evil

A dremmel tool on teeth would be fun..... Well wouldnt it?

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
That sardine can idea gives me the heebe geebies.

Could use a wire band and twist theire fingers and toes off one digit at a time.

·
Workin' up to the track
801 Posts
ever seen Reservoir Dogs?

·
CLSB RESIDENT *******!!!!
1,331 Posts
I have always had partial prefrence to the Sicilian neck tie. Slice their throat then reach in , pull out their tongue and just let it hang like a neck tie.

Mark:p

·
Special Agent Lance Boyle
6,704 Posts
Hey, I watch the news! I know whats going on with the Black Market stuff. Hell, from what I hear you can fetch like $15,000 for one kidney. They won't need any, so that a cool $30,000 right there. Eyes and heart go for MUCH more, so the way I see it, I could give the bastards a taste of their own medicine while making enough money to replace my bike a few times over.
Sweet, MV Augusta here I come!

also to cut digits off you should use piano wire
Only Saftey Wire Please:laughing ( for continuity purposes )

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
HooliganZX6 said:
Ive always had this fantasy of using the little key thingy to open sardine cans with on someones nails wether it be fingers or toes dont really matter, just roll them up.....LOL:evil

A dremmel tool on teeth would be fun..... Well wouldnt it?
If THAT's a fantasy... what the hell is your nightmare like? :laughing

·
Registered
79 Posts
yes actually there are read in a book somewhere which is pretty graphic that there is a torture where you need a mallet and a small glass rod. the result is everytime that person uses the washroom he will always be in trmendous pain.

·
Registered
264 Posts
question

so I'm assuming that those krypto disc locks aren't worth
shit then right??:eek:t

My buddy had his yellow 955i stolen in the city but he said
that nobody bothers you if you actually decide to lock it.

what is your $.02? I'm curious

1 - 20 of 23 Posts