Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
CLSB SuperHero
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A guy on another forum said the riding season is over.

I replied Over? Its never over. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Hopefully you guys know what I was talking about. But these guys are saying I'm an Idiot, b/c it was the Japanese who bombed Pearl Harbor. DUH!

I guess I just have a warped sense of humor.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Well you did fail History.:laughing :laughing :laughing Tell them to come on our group ride this weekend.:thumbsup

·
CLSB SuperHero
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Re: what would you think

Michael said:

Animal House
Thank you Michael. At least I'm not the only one who remembers that line.:jester

·
Banned
43 Posts
Re: Re: Re: what would you think

TerminatorR1 said:

Thank you Michael. At least I'm not the only one who remembers that line.:jester
how could i forget?

i'm so old i saw that movie in the theaters(1978 i believe) when it was first out :D

·
Super Moderator,
43,221 Posts
Re: Re: what would you think

Michael said:

Animal House

what he said. f-ing classic.

was it over when the germans bombed pearl harbor? hell no! and it aint over now! cause when the going gets tough..................the tough get going. now, who's with me?!?!

·
Human lawn dart
5,745 Posts
German?

Forget it he's on a roll.

Ask those guys if they've been living in a closet for say oh the last 22 years

·
Registered
9,589 Posts
Be real. They had to be kidding unless of course they are like 16 or something!:laughing

·
Registered
899 Posts
TerminatorR1 said:
A guy on another forum said the riding season is over.

I replied Over? Its never over. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Hopefully you guys know what I was talking about. But these guys are saying I'm an Idiot, b/c it was the Japanese who bombed Pearl Harbor. DUH!

I guess I just have a warped sense of humor.
Nice animal house reference there :D much appreciated

·
CLSB SuperHero
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Labdog said:
Be real. They had to be kidding unless of course they are like 16 or something!:laughing
There were a couple of Europeans, so I guess I can see how they didnt get the reference. But the others were from the U.S.

·
3,613 Posts
Well, I'm 21 and haven't seen Animal House, so I didn't get it. I suck, sorry. :(

·
CLSB SuperHero
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
maks said:
Well, I'm 21 and haven't seen Animal House, so I didn't get it. I suck, sorry. :(
Doh!!! its a classic.:D

·
Registered
899 Posts
TerminatorR1 said:

Doh!!! its a classic.:D
ARGH! Yeah what he said. It's a must see bro!!! I've got it on DVD lemme know if ya wanna borrow it. Better yet get 20 peeps together, a few cases of beer... always good to watch it with a decent buzz :D

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
O great now I feel the need to go out and rent AH again.

·
Lovin this Twin
1,980 Posts
maks said:

Man am I feeling old............. I spose ya dont remember John belushi on saturday night live either eh? Do you even know who John belushi is? :laughing

·
Please attend carefully..
2,625 Posts
HooliganZX6 said:

Man am I feeling old............. I spose ya dont remember John belushi on saturday night live either eh? Do you even know who John belushi is? :laughing
Ah yes...the glory years of SNL...

Samurai Tailor...
Emily Litella...
Puppy Uppers/Doggy Downers...
Rosanne Rosanna-Danna....
Theodoric of York, Medieval [fill in the blank of your favorite medieval profession]...
"Jane, you ignorant slut..."
"Cheezborger cheezborger"..
"No Coke, Pepsi" ... (if only Belushi practiced what he preached)

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Okay, so who's got the biggest TV screen? I'll bring the snackies...

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
37" Tube Dolby 5.1 Bose AM5 Front AM 3 back. Crank it up and rock the house. I think I wore out the Top Gun DVD after I got the system.

·
CLSB SuperHero
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Champ91 said:
37" Tube Dolby 5.1 Bose AM5 Front AM 3 back. Crank it up and rock the house. I think I wore out the Top Gun DVD after I got the system.
Ugggghhhh. I want Top Gun for My Bday.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts