Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been an awfully long time with no new information. Has anyone heard from Andy? Anyone, anyone, Buehler?

I hope he is doing well. Reflecting back on this season has definately been a rollercoaster ride.

If anyone has any information, of if I missed any recent updates, please post or recap here.

Thanks & Ciao,
Lupi

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
andy is doing pretty good he's been working out and learning to do on his own now in re-hab.
we were talking threw PM's here and would like to get that poster that jim made up with all our sigs. and you know..he hasnt said nothing to me about not letting everyone see him since he moved..nor about his # so...ahhhh...you guys didnt hear this from me.

1-312-238-7202;)

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
thanks for the update. I was wondering myself latley.

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
Odysseys said:
andy is doing pretty good he's been working out and learning to do on his own now in re-hab.
we were talking threw PM's here and would like to get that poster that jim made up with all our sigs. and you know..he hasnt said nothing to me about not letting everyone see him since he moved..nor about his # so...ahhhh...you guys didnt hear this from me.

1-312-238-7202;)
maybe we can hook up in schaumburg this weekend and i can get that to you.

·
I can make my bike lean!
356 Posts
I am around still, I dont hit the board too often, but once in a while I do some lurking to see whats going on. Ken, no problem posting the phone number...if you guys want to call, its ok, if I dont answer, I'm off doing something around here so try back later. To rehash whats been going on with me...I'm in rehab working on getting the muscles I lost during one month of induced coma back, learning how to do things without the use of my legs, and so forth. They are giving me a proposed discharge date of Nov 12, but I am thinking that I will be heading home sometimes more towards the end of Nov. It sure has been an interesting couple of months recovering from that crash and learning just what happened to me during the recovery. The neurosurgen that did the work on my spine said that 90 percent of people with my kind of injury (exploded T6 vertibra along with some splintered other vertibre, loads of broken ribs, floppy chest and bruised and collapsed lung) would be dead, then I hear that 50 percent of the people that develop ARDS like I did (basically your respiratory system dont want to work) die after that. I think that I should hit Vegas or something with the odds I apparently beat, eh?;) It is a real life changing experience for sure, but it could be a heck of a lot worse, believe me, some of the people here are really screwed, and the reasons for their injuries are laughable compared to mine, and they will never be on their own again due to the level of thier injury causing them to lose most or all control of their limbs. I am one lucky bastard. Well, thats all for now, I am doing ok, getting better, and getting spoiled rotten by Vicki still (have you been following the little hints of that soap opera?:D) See ya guys soon!

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WOOHOO...thanks for the Update Andy!!!! Glad to hear you are getting along well! Keep us posted as often as you can, CLSB just aint the same withoutcha!!

Ciao,
Lupi

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
glad to see the humour is still there. Lots can be said for that. Kepp goin bro were still pullin for ya.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
YZFRabbit said:
I am doing ok, getting better, and getting spoiled rotten by Vicki still (have you been following the little hints of that soap opera?:D) See ya guys soon!
:p :p Sly Rabbit.:D :cheers

glad to hear from you Andy. Were still praying for you:)

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
You wascally Wabbit!

Talk to you soon....

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
Hmm, Andy's about again. Who-hoo! :D

Rabbit wants us to be REAL nice to his nurse Vicki, while he's being spoiled rotten :) And something about a soap opera ;) One of those dinners you want us to get her will HAVE to be an up north lunch with us at Cubby Bear North.

Lots of luck!
Chris

·
I can make my bike lean!
356 Posts
Jenny said:

What soap opera is that?

Mwahahahahaha....funny you should ask that....lets just say that even when I am mimicing a pile of roadkill, I still am on the prowl:evil Jenny Jones show, here we come:jester

Seriously though, it is really weird how when you are not looking for anyone and going through the worst time of your life you meet someone that so perfectly complements you unlike any relationship you had before. It gets real interesting how that someone has some of the same common history and aquaintances but never actually run into each other until years later under somewhat bizarre circumsatances. Ok, enough of the cryptic description...you want to know who that someone is? Hmmm, I'm not one to kiss and tell, but lets just say that if you rent the movie "My Life" starring Michael Keaton, and check out the wedding party scene where they are dancing to the live band, I just might be involved with the totally hot singer in the red sequined dress up on the stage in that movie. Did someone say something about a nurse too? More real life soap opera type story to come as I see fit. Stay tuned ;) :twofinger

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
:D I'll call my buddy on the Springer show. He'll get ya hooked up for some trailer trash episode.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts