·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what's up for the weekend it looks pretty crappy.:( :(

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
well as I posted elsewhere, since doesn't look like ridin weather, I will probably be trying to play catch up on the honey-do list.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm going to try and get my tires mounted somewhere, (help Ken):D But I also have to catch up on some stuff. I think I'll finish fixing the door my wife broke and maybe work over at my dad's auto resto shop for some extra $$$$$

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
give me a call so we can plan to do it..best thing to do is bring it here...i dont mind and i got all the tools

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Odysseys said:
give me a call so we can plan to do it..best thing to do is bring it here...i dont mind and i got all the tools

I'll call ya tonight. I'd like to get it done tomorrow morning if that works

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Odysseys said:
well give me a buzz if ya like i am awake now

I'll try a bit later. Gotta stay on the lowdown at work;)

·
Banned
5,923 Posts
I'm putting another 1500 mi. on the loaner bike this weekend. Looks like great weather in KY/TN.

Was going to hit Northern MN, but, the weather looked bad up North for the weekend.

Brian

·
3,613 Posts
The weather on Saturday better be decent 'cause I'm getting my new bike. AND THAT'S WHAT'S UP FOR THE [email protected]$% WOOHOO! :D

:helmet :helmet :helmet

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Brian said:
I'm putting another 1500 mi. on the loaner bike this weekend. Looks like great weather in KY/TN.

Was going to hit Northern MN, but, the weather looked bad up North for the weekend.

Brian
Brian,

The drive to knocksville is awsome and great scenery. The town is kind of dead unless there is a college football game though:laughing

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Max - YAGOTIT! WOOHOO!
Congratulations!!!

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
tonite - i'm either gonna do one of the two....can't do both...to far apart. either i'm heading down to the city to go to cherry red. or my other option is to go up to northern....a friend of mine is having a party at her apt.

tom. - 3 options: 1.a friend of mine from u of i is home for the weekend so he's having a party at his house (his parents are out of town). 2. a friend of mine is having a bachelor party at his house in scum-burg for a friend of his. i don't wanna go to a bachelor party for a guy i dont know. although, they do have a stripper, a keg, and food. and all he wants is $15. 3. a friend of mine who lives downtown has his brother coming in from cleveland for the weekend. they wanna go out in the city. i will probably do #1 and #3.

·
Please attend carefully..
2,625 Posts
maks said:
The weather on Saturday better be decent 'cause I'm getting my new bike. AND THAT'S WHAT'S UP FOR THE WEEKEND\
Let us know if you want some company!!

BTW, what kinda bike?

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
I'm doing chores, and spending a couple hours in the office on Saturday. Hopefully the sun will shine for a while on Sunday so we can go for a ride.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
speaking of sun............have you guys looked out your windows!!!!! at like 9 this morning, it was dark as night outside. right now, it is very VERY bright and sunny outside. well, at least in oak brook it is.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
GautamCity said:
speaking of sun............have you guys looked out your windows!!!!! at like 9 this morning, it was dark as night outside. right now, it is very VERY bright and sunny outside. well, at least in oak brook it is.
Here downtown too

oooooooooooooooo.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!:D :cheers

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
was dark and yucky at 9-9:30 here but looks ok now. overcast but not bad

·
Banned
3,495 Posts
maks said:
The weather on Saturday better be decent 'cause I'm getting my new bike. AND THAT'S WHAT'S UP FOR THE [email protected]$% WOOHOO! :D

:helmet :helmet :helmet
Maks I'll go ride wiht you if I get my tire smounted in the morning. I should be picking up my new rim tonight. I haven;t been on my biek in 2 weeks. don't think I went more than 2 weeks even all last winter.

I got the shakes man.... adrenaline withdrawl.:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts