Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, who put the BS under my name Tony, Ken? That's right pick on the guy in minnisota. We don't even ride togeather anymore, beside, the fact that people wait for me up here, but darnit I'm kind of fast. I used my whole tire at the track, I swear I did, come on guys. What the shit? What did I ever do to you guys? Huh Huh Huh?

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
:evil You're either gonna have to edit it, or post some more!

How far are you from Minneapolis? I'm headed that way this weekend.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ohh, never mind then. I thought, well who cares.

Kim I'm in a southwest suburb of Minneapolis, eden prairie.

Why are you coming up here?

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
It's my grandmother's 79th birthday... she lives in Maple Grove.

·
Registered Abuser
1,601 Posts
Nicks a regular something all right! :jester
Let us know when your up Kim. Maple Grove is 1/2 hour north of where Nick, is at. Maybe if the weather is OK, you can try out my race bike. :laughing

·
Man with Big Hose
1,432 Posts
Nick 600 F3 said:
Hello, who put the BS under my name Tony, Ken? That's right pick on the guy in minnisota. We don't even ride togeather anymore, beside, the fact that people wait for me up here, but darnit I'm kind of fast. I used my whole tire at the track, I swear I did, come on guys. What the shit? What did I ever do to you guys? Huh Huh Huh?
You can change that ya know...in the user cp section.....edit profile...custom user text...enter what ever you like:)

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
I just think it's humorous that SuperDave Rosno has 'learning to ride, please WAIT for me' under HIS name.. :D

Chris

1 - 9 of 9 Posts