Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
habitual line stepper
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, mine's pretty easy, it's my name. Duh!

But there are a lot of people out there with unique user names. What does your username mean and how did you come to choose it? And if you don't mine, give your real first name.

G

·
Hello Jack...

My nick is pretty easy too... I drink coke pretty fast thus Gulp A Coke..

And hey Ron aint that hard to remember either.. just gulpacoke is better...

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
Hi, my names Rob, and , well, um....sigh....I'm an addict. Yes, Yes, I know, I'm addicted to riding mortorcycles......

Lupi = Last name minus a few letters. No not derived from the "Canus Lupis" that eveyone guesses! I've had to do more explaining on why I like tigers SO much, but have a wolf derivitive for a nick.

I've had this nick since i was in high school. Helll, most people call me "Lupi" and never remember my real name! Which is fine, cuz I loused up my family when I switched from Bob to Rob. Just ask Champ!

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
JimGoFast= my name and my philosophy on riding=gofast not necessarily how i ride;)

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Crazy:

Real name Brian. I've been riding since I was 18 and I'm closing in on 28 now. Nickname came within the first couple of years riding. I was one of the punks w/o any gear weaving in and out of cars, lighting it up at every light, hangin' out at Doddy road 20+ runs a night, a different chick on the back every night. After a move I made racing a Z28 on a two lane highway some of my friends just stopped using my name. Two other guys named Brian used to ride with me all the time also so we needed a way to differentiate. Everybody started calling me "Crazy". For along time I never heard my real name, it was Crazy this and Crazy and that. My wife called me Crazy up till the point we got engaged and she figured she better know my real name so she could tell her parents.:D :laughing

Anyway, became a little more responsible since then but names kind of stick with you.;)

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Hey,

Does anybody remember Andy's story behind YZFRabbit. I remember him telling some of us at Gas City one time but I can't remember the story.

Anybody???????

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Doc came from a tight knit circle of friends in college. Everytime they had a friend over that I never met, they introduced me as Doc. I ended up kind of like Crazy's name. Everyone was calling my by Doc and not Chris (for those of you that didn't know:D ). In fact, most people I got to know within that circle of friends only knew my nickname and not my real name. So it stuck.

Oh, they named me Doc for a couple of reasons. I was a biology major at ISU taking all the pre-med courses, but getting my teacher's cert. That and the fact that when I would get drunk I started talking science and biology shit. Luckily, that wore off :rolleyes :laughing

Now, I welcome the name because I know I am among friends when I hear it :cheers

Doc

·
habitual line stepper
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Brian said:
My name too (very unoriginal.....hence the thieving of avatars):p
HEY NOW!!! :) Well, at least you picked the best one! ;)

I don't think I have any pics of TTs, but I could make you an avatar from an AMA guy.

·
Banned
3,495 Posts
I hate generic names. I have a red bike, so I figured cherrys are red, then I needed a second word ot go with it. The first think that came ot me was "picker". So I came up with "Cherrypicker".

If I had realized at the time it would become my nickname I might have choosen something else, but it works I guess and it's easy to remember.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Vcook said:
My last name is Vandercook. Vcook has been my nick name since I was about 14.

hahahahahaha My last name is VanderMeulen. They used to call me Meulen in High School.:laughing :laughing :laughing

Simple people can't pronounce long names I guess:D :laughing :laughing

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Blue Eyes said:
Crazy
My husband Fred would like to know if someone in your family owns or used to have a garbage company.
hahahaha. Doesn't every good Dutchman have a family member in the garbage biz.

Two of my Uncles owned Chicago Disposle until about 4 years ago. I have alot of friends that either own work for or have garbage biz in their family.

Why do you ask???

·
M109R
562 Posts
my name is heritage based i'm a puertorican and Jibaro means hillbilly or farmhand depending on the context of the sentence 69 is my favorite posi.... :nono i mean birthyear. My real name is Efrain

·
Please attend carefully..
2,625 Posts
My real is name is Dan (as the signature suggests).

Norseman82 is not a reflection of my nationality - I am of Polish, not Norwegian extraction. here's the formula:

Norseman = high school team name +
82 = year I graduated

1 - 20 of 51 Posts