Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

· Registered
17,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the heck is everyone at. Come on......I'm getting way too much work done lately.:D

· Registered
17,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Slackers!!!!!!:laughing :laughing :D :laughing :laughing

:cheers To you guys though...I'm jealous

· Who's faster Lupi
4,910 Posts
Big boss in from Germany. Really need to pretend to work.

· Premium Member
38,375 Posts
I'm just sittin here trying to remeber what the hell I was supposed to be doing today. Damn my memory sucks.

· Premium Member
38,375 Posts
I'm thinkin about heading over to Babes hot dogs in Joliet, they got the good Daisy brand hot dogs over there.

· Man with Big Hose
1,426 Posts
Champ91 said:
Big boss in from Germany. Really need to pretend to work.
Erzählen Sie, daß der Chef sein eigenes Geschäft bedenkt, und behalten Sie auf surfing und Chicagolandsportbikes Com

· Who's faster Lupi
4,910 Posts
SFD18 said:

Erzählen Sie, daß der Chef sein eigenes Geschäft bedenkt, und behalten Sie auf surfing und Chicagolandsportbikes Com
Wunsch des Rechtes I war es einfaches das.

Hope that translated right.:confused

· Registered
17,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SFD18 said:

Dude....who are you:confused and why are you always bastardizing my threads with this German jibarish:confused :mad :eek:t

:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing

· Man with Big Hose
1,426 Posts
basterzing????????

for some reason you have no sense of humor...others seem to enjoy them except U.:)

hmmmmm...german boss around....what better than to make him fell at home than with his native language!!!!!!!

· Man with Big Hose
1,426 Posts
Champ91 said:

Wunsch des Rechtes I war es einfaches das.

Hope that translated right.:confused
Hers yours translation Champ

It was wish of the right I simple that.

· Man with Big Hose
1,426 Posts
you asked what we were doin...I'm practicing my German.........That's what this tread is about.....next time title it where oh where...(except german):cheers

· YO MAMA
46,997 Posts
Hey lets not get testy in here. Brian does have a sense of humor.

Note the smiling faces.
It just sucks we all don't speak the 1001 languages needed to understand what people are saying.

This is a touchy subject because no one wants to offend someone over there nationality or there preference in languages.

i ask that EVERYONE keep it English PLEASE so we can ALL enjoy each others company

· Registered
17,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Odysseys said:
Hey lets not get testy in here. Brian does have a sense of humor.

Note the smiling faces.
It just sucks we all don't speak the 1001 languages needed to understand what people are saying.

This is a touchy subject because no one wants to offend someone over there nationality or there preference in languages.

i ask that EVERYONE keep it English PLEASE so we can ALL enjoy each others company
thanks Ken,

I thought my smilies where clear. I was being carcastic. I'm not offended or want to offend anyone. No biggy here.:D

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.