Toys for tots.Is it dec.2?:biker2:

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
First Sunday in December.

·
RIP Ashwin
1,303 Posts
Of course its the first Sunday in December, the day after my company Christmas party....

·
SV650N
3,117 Posts
I'd recommend the A&T grill on Clark Street in Rogers Park. since you're up that far north, its a classic greek-owned diner. Check the reviews on chicago reader and metromix. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Of course it's in december, perfect time to plan a motorcycle ride. Buncha dumbass's! They would get twice the turnout and more toys for the kids if they did it in October which is what it's supposed to be about.

me I will be sitting at home drinking coffee and playing xbox, I'll never do that ride again.

·
SV650N
3,117 Posts
Tony, there is no such thing as BAD WEATHER, only poor clothing choices. :lmao: (of course, I park the bike when it gets below 60 degrees, so what do I know?)

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
another excellent charity to give to:

http://www.childsplaycharity.org

Pissed I forgot about it again this year because I've been meaning to try and get Christ Hospital on the list, well kinda they have an exclusive childrens hospital on campus called Hope Children's Hospital.

·
I'm Rick James Bitches!!!
379 Posts
another excellent charity to give to:

http://www.childsplaycharity.org

Pissed I forgot about it again this year because I've been meaning to try and get Christ Hospital on the list, well kinda they have an exclusive childrens hospital on campus called Hope Children's Hospital.
There is goodness in yer heart bro!!!

Ditto to company xmas party on dec1.....doin the boat cruise at navy pier. Prior to that we r gettin a private tour of the pier......which i have seen countless hours workin at!!

5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm Thinking quick change grip warmer.
What if they went on like a beer cozy ?

·
Enjoying Life!!
17,771 Posts
I won't be at the T4T..to cold for me :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts