Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to see who is definitely going to Blackhawk this weekend and what class you're riding in. Hopefully, if I get to know a few of you, I won't be a stranger if I show up at Strats.

I run in the Intermediate group (although as far as CLSB is concerned, I'm still just a scarf wearing Vespa rider).

So who's running in what group?

Tom.
 

·
BEER!
Joined
·
5,970 Posts
No shock here..

Beginner. Most people on the board will be in this group. Aside from Jim and Jeff, almost everybody else on the board is still in that group.

I'm sure a couple people are ready for intermediate in the near future though!

Chris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
916 Posts
Kneeinpain said:
Just wanted to see who is definitely going to Blackhawk this weekend and what class you're riding in. Hopefully, if I get to know a few of you, I won't be a stranger if I show up at Strats.

I run in the Intermediate group (although as far as CLSB is concerned, I'm still just a scarf wearing Vespa rider).

So who's running in what group?

Tom.
Hiya Tom! How is the ankle doing???

I won't be at BHF this weekend....Getting ready to do Grattan next week!!!!!!WOOHOOO!

I usually run Intermediate but I'm dying to run advanced....much cleaner riding and no jerks on Gix1K's to blow my 52hp hawk away ;-) jk jk
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey, Mark. I was wondering what happened to you. You got that great track bike, then I never see you at the track anymore. Grattan should be fun, but can't go on a work day. It's a great track, especially for a bike like yours. Man, I wish I was going with you.

Took the cast off last week, so the ankle is still kinda sore. I have a couple friends giving me sh*t for not moving up to Advanced, but until this foot heals, I think I'll just hang in Intermediate and maybe meet some CLSB guys. (And blow away guys on little Honda Hawks :laughing ).

Nesba has a weekend at Putnam Park next month. If you've never been, it's by far my favorite track and I encourage you to try to go for at least one day.

Grover, I'll try to be on the lookout for you. If you need anything, I usually have extra gas, etc.

See you later, Tom.
 

·
Tgf Og
Joined
·
9,851 Posts
ill be running in intermediate on sunday, have a fooking wedding to go to on saturday that i cant get out of. I will also be at both days at putnam, and as you stated it is one of my favorite tracks also. I'll be on a yellow gsxr 750 if you cant tell by my avitar!:-
 

·
Slow Poke
Joined
·
1,297 Posts
I'll be there in intermediate both Sat & Sunday. I'll be on the trusty (not rusty) F2, sporting brand new grips!!!

Mark what's the scoop with grattan, any openings?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JimGoFast said:
ill be running in intermediate on sunday, have a fooking wedding to go to on saturday that i cant get out of. I will also be at both days at putnam, and as you stated it is one of my favorite tracks also. I'll be on a yellow gsxr 750 if you cant tell by my avitar!:-

Speaking of avatars, mine needs updating. The gixxer now has all white race body work. ($550.00 through Nesba, can't beat it). Look forward to seeing you Sunday.

Tom.
 

·
Who's faster Lupi
Joined
·
4,957 Posts
Running Sat in the beginner group. And Grover, better think about the groups again, there are lots here in the "I" group now. And soon a few more. :D
 

·
Evil Moderatrix,
Joined
·
8,030 Posts
"B" on Saturday... Sunday remains to be seen.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
747 Posts
loudes13 said:
I'll be there in intermediate both Sat & Sunday. I'll be on the trusty (not rusty) F2, sporting brand new grips!!!

Mark what's the scoop with grattan, any openings?
you have a PM
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,495 Posts
Intermediate on Sunday. Supposed to be full. I'm hoping they bump up some folks to Advance to open things up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,085 Posts
Jim (omniGLH) and I will be up there Sunday. We'll just be *bench racers*. My little Bro is gonna ride my bike in intermediate Sunday. But other than that we'll just be up there to video tape/take pics and BS w/ everyone. :cheers :cheers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,186 Posts
I'm in the watch and learn and maybe everybody's bike stand bitch class:D :D :D :laughing :laughing
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,885 Posts
Inter. Both days....

I think I talked to you briefly at RA with Nesba a while back...I remember you talking about your new bodywork with Ryan (GSXR600 with same bodywork)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
747 Posts
:eek:t

(the grattan day on the 25th is NOT mine - the George brothers are putting it on)... just so everyone knows :twofinger :D
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top