Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Who'll win on Tuesday?

1 - 20 of 248 Posts

· Registered
2,071 Posts
Romney 331 to 207

www.270towin.com

go here to pick the electoral college outcome :)

· Go big or go home!!
1,002 Posts
I'm voting Romney. My prediction is Romney will take popular vote and BHO will take the electoral college. Then we get another 4 years of $1,000,000,000,000 deficits each year. Yeah!! Go liberals.

· Registered
3,451 Posts
My memories of Kennedy/ Nixon are vague...I was only 8 but, I remember Johnson /Goldwater pretty well and each presidential election since. I don't remember any of them being this close as far as the polls go. BUT...The momentum is definately with Romney. When an incumbant president is telling his supporters to vote to get "revenge"...something is definately wrong in that camp. The last minute undecided voters can see it...and those who have been waffeling over various issues can too.
Obama is in trouble and when voters smell blood they choose the other side. I say Romney will win a squeeker in both the popular vote and the electoral college and the surprise will be that coal miners...good union workers... will be the factor that carries Romney in the east!

· ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔn&#60
11,268 Posts

· PIKUACH NEFESH
6,880 Posts
It's hard for me to understand that people don't see a clear choice for president. I can't believe that some of you don't think one is better than the other. I simply can't imagine voting for obama.

Reactions: tnat

· King Nothing, , ,
17,060 Posts
Im going to an election party. If Obama wins, I will have a reason to get drunk. If Mitt wins, I will have a reason to get drunk.

· Registered
13,306 Posts
no idea who will win however
as I drive around my town I dont see any, and Imean ANY obama signs. 100% romney signs. Are all of these obama supporters closet supporters?

· Pierced & tattooed freak!
3,044 Posts

· Sarcasm in every post.
4,496 Posts
Barry, but we will not know for sure on Wednseday, due to a 2nd voting date that will need to be added for the east coast, due to poor voter turnout.

3,044 Posts
Im going to an election party. If Obama wins, I will have a reason to get drunk. If Mitt wins, I will have a reason to get drunk.
That's the best decision I've seen yet in this campaign! :)

3,044 Posts
no idea who will win however
as I drive around my town I dont see any, and Imean ANY obama signs. 100% romney signs. Are all of these obama supporters closet supporters?
All the Obama-ites live in Crook county ... the rest of the state is red. That's probably why you're not seeing it.

1 - 20 of 248 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.