Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Met this girl today - Looked her in the eyes and mine have been sore and watering ever since

www.sinstress.net

·
32,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Irony helps us play!
29,500 Posts
Make sure you get your card punched. The 11th gag is free.
Good Info to have - Thank you
She may try to put her heel through your nutsack, but that doesn't count... so don't fall for that crap... it HAS to be the card.

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
i bet i can get her to twitch and say "thats fucked up!" pack her shit n leave

·
32,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Based in Wicker Park, right up your ALLEY (Pun intended).
She lives and works now in the "Meat Packing Dist" off Fulton

·
32,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i made that bitch cry when i wipped my dick off on her teddybear after i fucked her in the ass.
Dude, this is a clean thread - C'mon now

·
SV650N
3,117 Posts
Yeah, shes does a lot of shows at Exit, talk about wild. If you're curious about this lifestyle (and, of course, who isn't, right?) go check out her shows....this way you can decide for yourself if being dominated is your thing.

I think its entertaining as hell to watch, but its obviously not everyone's cuppa tea.

·
32,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah, shes does a lot of shows at Exit, talk about wild. If you're curious about this lifestyle (and, of course, who isn't, right?) go check out her shows....this way you can decide for yourself if being dominated is your thing.

I think its entertaining as hell to watch, but its obviously not everyone's cuppa tea.
She took over at Exit for a girl I use to date - never let her do that shit to me but I gotta say the "fun time' was quite fun - Top 3 of all time

·
You got the talkin' done
15,710 Posts
Mistress Bee likes sissification and human furniture.

:lmao:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts