Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Make my day!!!!!
3,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has come to my attention that someone has been checking on me. It turns out my girlfriend had a male someone search this site looking for dirt on me. In my profile I had put I was looking for "a woman with money to buy me lots of toys". I don't remember when I put that in there. I don't look at my own profile that much. Kinda a good thing since my emergency contact was my X-mother-in-law. So the real question is what do you think of a girlfriend/boyfriend so unsecure she has to check websites you are a member on. Do I have reason to be angry? What do you think I should do?

Thanks for all your input!

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Sounds like she has trust issues. I'd drop her l\ike a rock.

·
I agree with Tony, except I would try to work an angle on the sister/mother/best friend before official rock dropping occured.:robewizar

·
Clever Girl
10,204 Posts
Post up nudes of her as revenge.

Reactions: Kruz and Dave13

·
Infectious Human Waste
5,496 Posts
Yeah not a good sign... I would find it funny if my ex was searching here for dirt...

·
Fornello Del Testicolo
410 Posts
Based on that I'd say the person is going to be a problem if not soon, then eventually. That's just not a healthy thing to be doing.

·
Go Hawks!
3,540 Posts
Why does someone else have to search the site for her? You know how some things go.....

"my boyfriend is on this site all the time"

"oh really .. which one?"

"CLSB... his name is.."

"hmmmm what's that about... hey he likes toys"

·
Resident Slow Guy
7,386 Posts
Dude, drop her. Trust me on this. Also if her male friend is trying to find dirt on you its because he is trying to get in her pants.

·
The Violator
4,101 Posts
It all depends on what you're looking for in this relationship Joe.

If you're thinking long term you've got to decide if you're ok with this.

If it's going to be less than a long term deal I'd say keep on rockin. Everybody should date a psychotic nymphomaniac at least once in their life and this has signs of crazy written all over it ;)

·
Irony helps us play!
29,500 Posts
It all depends on what you're looking for in this relationship Joe.

If you're thinking long term you've got to decide if you're ok with this.

If it's going to be less than a long term deal I'd say keep on rockin. Everybody should date a psychotic nymphomaniac at least once in their life and this has signs of crazy written all over it ;)
Awesome angle on this... He should bring this up to her, then grope her and lick her senseless until she comes a dozen times... then.. tell her goodbye.

·
CRF50 Squid
9,583 Posts
How are her cock sucking skills?

1 - 20 of 118 Posts