1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D
11,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stripper Mistakenly Sent to School, Whips Teen
Thursday, November 08, 2007

E-Mail Print Digg This! del.icio.us
Officials at a U.K. high school were aghast after a stripper visited a student during class and whipped him in front of other students and a horrified teacher, Sky News reported Thursday.

A booking error is to blame after a mother arranged to send a "gorilla gram" to her son on his 16th birthday, an arrangement she cleared with Nottingham's Arnold Hill School and Technology College. Instead, the agency sent a stripper clad in a policewoman costume, Sky reported.

Click here for the Sky News story.

After whipping the teen, the stripper placed a collar around his neck and led him around the classroom with a leash, telling him he had been a "bad boy" for not doing his homework. She then put on a Britney Spears tune and stripped for the shocked class, witnesses told Sky.

The police were not called and no one was suspended from the school in the incident, and officials said they were investigating.

oi....

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
im more for those students that get nailed by the hot teachers

instead we got priests

·
Irony helps us play!
29,500 Posts
im more for those students that get nailed by the hot teachers

instead we got priests
Priests have institutions willing to pay lots to settle out of court.

"Please kneel for confession, my son... receive the holy spirit!"

·
Super Moderator,
43,221 Posts
my teachers never looked like deborah lafave, and they never sexed the students either. total rip.

·
Registered
309 Posts
In high school, I had a student teacher for a semester, who kissed me on the lips in front of the whole class (regular teacher was not there) on her last day, and said that I looked just like her husband, who died the previous year. But that was it, I couldn't close the deal so she never kidnapped me and took me to Mexico. :laughing:

We also had an assistant wrestling coach who would buy beer for us, always with the catch "if you guys get in trouble, you didn't get this from me."

Now today I saw a story of a 13 year old girl who got detention for hugging her (female) friend in view of the assistant principal. Apparently, the school has a "zero tolerance" pda policy, which they claim they did as a reaction to court cases that found the school partly liable for kids that were molested/sexually harrassed on school grounds. You know, because the only way to keep kids from getting molested by teachers or sexually harrassed, is to stop kids from hugging their friends. Reminds me of the girl who got suspended for having a Midol in her purse, which was a technical violation of the "zero tolerance" durg policy. What morons.

·
Resident Slow Guy
7,386 Posts
my teachers never looked like deborah lafave, and they never sexed the students either. total rip.

+1

She can molest me any day. I wouldn't tell anyone either. Except for maybe ALL my friends. But they wouldn't say anything.

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
i never had hot teachers growing up, ever. they were all married 45yo walruses with glasses.

you see all these hot girls in college majoring in education and then wonder where they all fuckin go

·
Wooohooo
2,207 Posts
I had a smoking hot english and home room teacher in 8th grade. She had some huge as titties fresh outa college goodness.

·
Resident Slow Guy
7,386 Posts
I had a hot ass English teacher my junior year in highschool. She was Greek and had an onion that will make you cry and the nicest set of melons this side of the Mississippi. Her name was Miss Katsarous. MMMMMMMM........Miss Katsarous. FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP!

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
...speaking of teachers... it's coming up on that time of year for parent/teacher conferences.
time for the cockpump and old underwear sockroll trick?

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
hmm...too bad for you guys. When I was a sophomore in H.S. my English teacher but a real hottie (but he was a guy) :twofinger

He worked out too and had the best muscular arms.....(he also had my fav first name)....yummy! :laughing:

My sister had a pretty cute teacher for 7th grade...every girl on school would talk about him.

·
DONATING MEMBER
25,071 Posts
hmm...too bad for you guys. When I was a sophomore in H.S. my English teacher but a real hottie (but he was a guy) :twofinger

He worked out too and had the best muscular arms.....(he also had my fav first name)....yummy! :laughing:

My sister had a pretty cute teacher for 7th grade...every girl on school would talk about him.

I'm officially off this thread now......

1 - 20 of 27 Posts