Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I run IM all the time and thought it might be nice to have some cats' IM names... it's quicker than PMing... 0-harassment in no time. Thought I might start a thread in case anyone wanted to get their IM names out there for easier contact... my IM names are:

Stydie - My IM name at home (we have DSL so it's up all the time)
StydieAtWork - My IM name at work... I'm usually here M-F 8-6 :)

Feel free to harass me whenever... those giving me their IM names will be sure to be harassed about making the (chilly :)) ride to the city to come riding. Anyway that's all... peace.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Stydie750SS said:
Hey I run IM all the time and thought it might be nice to have some cats' IM names... it's quicker than PMing... 0-harassment in no time. Thought I might start a thread in case anyone wanted to get their IM names out there for easier contact... my IM names are:

Stydie - My IM name at home (we have DSL so it's up all the time)
StydieAtWork - My IM name at work... I'm usually here M-F 8-6 :)

Feel free to harass me whenever... those giving me their IM names will be sure to be harassed about making the (chilly :)) ride to the city to come riding. Anyway that's all... peace.
Personally the PC's here at work block out AIM. I do have MSN Messanger but most people here are on AIM.:(

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Yeah I guess it is time for a new one of these threads. Especially since I just deleted a bunch of old threads to save database space.

Mine is gsxtonyr

·
3,613 Posts
Ok, AIM is usually on when I'm at work and almost always on at home. It's thisisntmax--feel free to brighten my evening when I'm stuck here at work 'til 9. :(

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
KBOlsen... something new and different!

·
Registered
19,186 Posts

·
Lovin this Twin
1,980 Posts
HooliganZX6R ........................ it was MeNmyZX10 If thats on your list from the previous post you can get rid of it..............Highly doubtful since I never recieved an Im from anyone:laughing

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts