Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
habitual line stepper
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm up for a ride this afternoon or tomorrow if anyone is up for it. Could meet here at noon or 2 PM today.

Just search on La Grange, WI.
map

It's the corner of 12 and H, right after where 12 meets 67.

From that point the ride will be about 80 miles round trip, through the Kettle and up to Holy Hill. It will be a nice scenic ride with a bunch of twisties. It will be a casual at-your-own-pace ride with a stop at the hill.

Not much notice, if you're interested I could probably do this ride tomorrow as well. Speak up now if you're interestd and I'll put it together.

·
habitual line stepper
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
OK, I got one hooked. We're meeting at that intersection at 1PM. There's a small bicycle shop/eatery right on that corner. I forget the name, it might be La Grange General Store and or Back Yard bikes. It's on the corner of 12 and H. 12 and 20 overlap there.

We're meeting at 1PM and riding from there. If you're coming, let me know so you don't get left behind. The weather is beautiful....

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
:( figures my bike is busted.

anyway make sure you slow them down on that holly hill someone forgot to mention a NICE hill were i got both tires off the ground maybe by 4 feet.
yeah my ass was puckered:laughing

·
habitual line stepper
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No, I've shot Blackhawk several times this year and I really don't have the time to drive out there each day, shoot all day, and then take another day to sort all the pics.

I just needed to get out and ride for awhile. It felt great. I had forgotten how beautiful that route is. I had a blast.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Jack - thanks much for showing me some SWEET roads/scenery!!! I will definately make that trek again - saw some neat stuff and some of those roads were killer - that one turn seemed like it went more than 360 degrees.

Anyways, thanks again! Holly Hill :thumbsup :thumbsup

1 - 5 of 5 Posts