Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well you all have heard the story about how my wife got sick of me talking about how I wanted a busa and went out and bought me one. Well she did it again. After I traded in my mustang last year to get her an Suv I have been bitching about having to drive her old car. So yesterday she went out and arranged for me to pick up my new vehicle that I have been wanting for a long time now. :D :D :D Now thats a good wife :D

Brand new Infiniti I35 I friggin love this car, I have been dying to get my hands on one of these.

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
from the rear

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
from the front

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
right side

·
CLSB SuperHero
1,808 Posts
Sweet ride. But where are the pics of the interior?:D

·
3,613 Posts
That's a tight car, Tony. :thumbsup

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
ok can I borrow your wife to talk to mine. Maybe this could rub off on here. I need a new bike soon.:D

BTW nice ride bro.:cheers

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
yeah that new merc looks kinda cool...i am itching for a new ride too just cant decide...cadillac devile or some sport car or maybe a suv?

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LOL, yup the windows will be getting done but with a liught tint. It is my new Mafia Staff car :D :D

I looked atthe marauder and really liked but I still couldnt get over the old man feel of the car. It's still a grand marquis after all. Plus I was looking at F-150's but my heart was still with the infiniti. So home it came.

By the way there is no recession. Its a condition created by the media. They just want everyone to believe it so they can push thier liberal agenda. Which of course the stock traders (no offense Crazy:D ) eat that up and cause a down turn every time sombody farts on the trading floor.

·
Lovin this Twin
1,980 Posts
Originally posted by GsxrTony

By the way there is no recession. Its a condition created by the media. They just want everyone to believe it so they can push thier liberal agenda. Which of course the stock traders (no offense Crazy:D ) eat that up and cause a down turn every time sombody farts on the trading floor. [/B]

Will ya tell that to Boeing then so I can start workin more then 40 hrs a week..................... They havent ordered shit for a year now........................... beware your flying in NON up to date airplanes:evil

·
Registered
201 Posts
ummm tony you lucky FU#@ when is the good wife conferance at your house my wife needs the full week package!!!!!!!

Nice whip though ....oh sorry translation from ebonics = nice car :rofl

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
GsxrTony said:
LOL, yup the windows will be getting done but with a liught tint. It is my new Mafia Staff car :D :D

I looked atthe marauder and really liked but I still couldnt get over the old man feel of the car. It's still a grand marquis after all. Plus I was looking at F-150's but my heart was still with the infiniti. So home it came.

By the way there is no recession. Its a condition created by the media. They just want everyone to believe it so they can push thier liberal agenda. Which of course the stock traders (no offense Crazy:D ) eat that up and cause a down turn every time sombody farts on the trading floor.

Tell that to everybody I work for and all the investors that have money with us so I don't have to fear for my job everyday I come in.

PS Why didn't you tell me that was new Saturday? I saw it in your driveway. It looks sweet but I didn't know it was new.

·
Wannabe racer
2,360 Posts
Why is it I see a black luxury sedan that Tony just bought and the first episode from the first season of the Supranos comes to mind? :laughing

I could just see Tony chasing that Web Theif down the bike path in Chicago jumping out with a bat beating the guy and telling him to ship the parts! :laughing

Sorry Suprano, you know I gotta give you shit!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts