J/K!!

·
Registered
528 Posts
Re: Rephrase, please

Norseman82 said:

So what tricks have you been trained to do? :laughing :laughing

J/K!!
Well let's see. When I throw thow the ball I usually have to go and get it (Usually ends after 10 throws and I figure it out).

When he falls asleep in my spot on the bed I've learned not to wake him up as I then sleep on the floor at the end of the bed.

When he bangs on the back door I usually go to the bathroom.

If he remembers to get food I eat twice a day.

When I sit he brings me the remote (I wish)

When we go for walks he carries the leash.

And when I come (Oh, nevermind) :laughing :laughing

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Rephrase, please

Norseman82 said:

So what tricks have you been trained to do? :laughing :laughing

J/K!!
Tom's got some pretty cool tricks you should see. He stays on a short lead from his dog even with the distractions of downtown Naperville. He does whatever his wife and his dog commands. He also fetches Starbucks for his dog.:D :laughing :laughing

·
Registered
528 Posts
Re: Re: Rephrase, please

Crazy said:

Tom's got some pretty cool tricks you should see. He stays on a short lead from his dog even with the distractions of downtown Naperville. He does whatever his wife and his dog commands. He also fetches Starbucks for his dog.:D :laughing :laughing
And with good reason too. The hardest trick I've been able to master so far is to refrain from the "distractions" while the wife has me on a short leash and stay on the dog's good side. That way if I get caught disobeying my master (oops, I mean my wife) I can sleep in the dog house for the night til I can go out and get flowers or make dinner for the next night without the dog growling at me when I try to spoon with him. :laughing :laughing

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
so left to right.

Jeff, Kruz, Jim, Crazy

and in the front Ody

happy halloween early boyz :D

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Re: Re: Rephrase, please

Doctor B said:

And with good reason too. The hardest trick I've been able to master so far is to refrain from the "distractions" while the wife has me on a short leash and stay on the dog's good side. That way if I get caught disobeying my master (oops, I mean my wife) I can sleep in the dog house for the night til I can go out and get flowers or make dinner for the next night without the dog growling at me when I try to spoon with him. :laughing :laughing

hahahahahaha. I was wondering why you wanted a weatherproof big screen tv.:laughing :laughing Gets pretty cold in the doghouse huh.:D

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Champ91 said:
so left to right.

Jeff, Kruz, Jim, Crazy

and in the front Ody

happy halloween early boyz :D
You might not want to open your door this halloween.:D :laughing :laughing :cheers

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
yeah cause if I dont I get all the candy. :D the wife bought the real size candy bars not those mite me sizes. :D

·
CLSB RESIDENT *******!!!!
1,331 Posts
Champ91 said:
yeah cause if I dont I get all the candy. :D the wife bought the real size candy bars not those mite me sizes. :D

DAMN!!! How close are you to me again? Just becareful of a giant Sponge Bob Square pants, I will be armed with eggs:twofinger

Mark:p

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
umm I live next door to Jim.

·
CLSB RESIDENT *******!!!!
1,331 Posts
I thought you were 2 doors down to the left:twofinger

Mark:p

·
Who's faster Lupi