Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Tell you what I'll fix that attachment.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
By the way today's close was above the 50 day moving average which is a strong technical indicator for more to come:D :cheers

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Intel just rained on my parade.:mad :mad :mad

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
so does this mean my 401k is gona stop loosing money or what.:mad damn thing. I'm down 1/3 so far this year.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Champ91 said:
so does this mean my 401k is gona stop loosing money or what.:mad damn thing. I'm down 1/3 so far this year.
I hope so Pete.

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
Hey, as long as it means that the economy is picking back up and I get a job ASAP then I'm happy!

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Crazy said:
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Intel just rained on my parade.:mad :mad :mad
Now see thats whats wrong with the stock market. Other companies are doing good and beating estimates but one comapny like intel comes out and doesnt do so good and it affects everyones prices. Dont people on the market floor realize that they decide if people are employed or not. Everytime they panic and cause the market to drop my friends get layed off.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
GsxrTony said:

Now see thats whats wrong with the stock market. Other companies are doing good and beating estimates but one comapny like intel comes out and doesnt do so good and it affects everyones prices. Dont people on the market floor realize that they decide if people are employed or not. Everytime they panic and cause the market to drop my friends get layed off.
That's part of it but INTC is such a big company if they don't do well it effects the profits of suppliers banks and so on. That is why it effects the prices of their stocks.;)

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah baby....A little help from IBM:cheers :cheers

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
well considering the amount of money i have lost withien the last year and 1/2...its about time these stocks come back!!!!!

3 days 842.23:cheers nice for not doing nothing:laughing

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Odysseys said:
well considering the amount of money i have lost withien the last year and 1/2...its about time these stocks come back!!!!!

3 days 842.23:cheers nice for not doing nothing:laughing

Your going to be up huge on the open. After IBM and some other earnins economic data and a rumor that Israeli intelligence (I know oxymoron but I don't write this stuff) reporting Bin Laden is dead. S&P futures are up 22 and the DOW futures are up 237

·
Registered
1 Posts
Crazy said:

Your going to be up huge on the open. After IBM and some other earnins economic data and a rumor that Israeli intelligence (I know oxymoron but I don't write this stuff) reporting Bin Laden is dead. S&P futures are up 22 and the DOW futures are up 237
Actually, the Mossad(Israeli Intelligence) is a very elite group. Probably more like a mix of the US Army Rangers, Navy Seals, and the CIA. They handle human intelligence collection, covert action, and counterterrorism.

Sorry for the off topic post.

Now, on topic, is there a market recovery in sight?

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ranger89 said:

Actually, the Mossad(Israeli Intelligence) is a very elite group. Probably more like a mix of the US Army Rangers, Navy Seals, and the CIA. They handle human intelligence collection, covert action, and counterterrorism.

Sorry for the off topic post.

Now, on topic, is there a market recovery in sight?

I'm a trader not an analyst so on a money flow and technical basis yes. Fundamentally, I'm now expert but it looks like things are starting to fall in place. Unfortunately, the market will learn a lesson so don't look for the gains we saw before this all started;) .

Next resistance level on the S&P is 884 after that 890 watch out if we break through those:thumbsup

·
Registered
18,079 Posts
climb baby climb !:)

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
GautamCity said:
my reuters plus page is showing up 151 right now:)

I have real time. 180.96 at post time

1 - 18 of 18 Posts