Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sitting at my desk at work on saturday. I have had a few of my staff on vacation and I am covering shifts this weekend. It is so depressing to look out at that beautiful day slipping by and knowing that the season is waning. Sorry for being such a pu$$y and at least I have a job. I have never seen the economy like this. Having a job is good, Having a job is good, Having a job is good, Having a job is good, Having a job is good...... [email protected] this isn't working maybe I should close my blinds.:mad

·
"PC" ,my balls
1,620 Posts
I feel your pain. I'm working 6am to 6pm sat. and Sun. this week. Last week was 6pm to 6am. What's a weekend?:mad

·
Everybody to the Limit
469 Posts
I only get one weekend off per month. 12, maybe 13 weekends per year. Oh yeah, I feel your pain.

·
Registered
528 Posts
OK, since we're going on about work. Here's my schedule for this weekend. On Friday 0700 - 0700 (24 hrs). On Saturday 0700 - 0700 (another 24) On Sunday 0700 - 1200 (5 hrs.)Essentially 53 hours straight. Off for the afternoon/ evening back to work Monday 0700 - 0700 (24). And to finish it off. Tuesday 0700 - 4:30 p.m. I'm just thankful that I have Sun. afternoon off to make the ride to Starved rock with the group. :D Wouldn't trade my job for almost anything in the world though.

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
Well granted I dont go in on Sat much anymore, I'm still puttin in 60 hours weeks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts