Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering what the male or female out look on them still is.

ive been wanting 1 for a while..but i wonder has it lost that (old saying) the vette gets them wet, appeal?

plus too...would i look good in one?

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
You'd look great Ken;) :laughing :laughing

I'd buy one if I had the cash dude. I love that car:cheers

·
3,613 Posts
Buy one, Ken! Then lemme drive it, dude. :D I'll break it in for you and whatever.

Seriously though, I'm not sure if I'd pay the money to own one of 'em, but I'd certainly drive one. It's a pretty cool car.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
If you got the cash the vette is the absolute best buy for the money. You can't get that kind of horses under 100k many other places.;)

·
Special Agent Lance Boyle
6,704 Posts
Buy a fleet of bikes instead:p

The fastest car I ever drove was a Vette. '71 Turbo w/ 4-speed Hurst, a mad frenetic beast of a car

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
when it comes to cars and bikes, i only buy new (except for a track bike maybe) dave, but thanks for the offer.

i gotta see how my winter goes...i gotta get a new bike..plus a track whore then gonna be hunting for a personal car.

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
I'll pass... unless you're gonna give me one, in which case I would trade it for a Porsche!

·
Registered
18,885 Posts
I've been mulling the thought of a vette for the last two years.

I never liked them in the past....unless you go way back to the 65-67s.

Everyone I sat in or drove, looked and felt cheap and plasticy. They have come a long way in the last couple years. They are definitelty the best bang for the buck.

I've always been a big fan of the Supra Turbos and Acura NSXs. They don't make Supras anymore but you can pick up a NSX for a mear $89k.

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
to me arura NSX...sucks..i drove 1 for about 50 miles...didnt like anything other it felt LOW to the ground.Supra TWINN Turbos man they were SWEET do they even make them any more?

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
speaking of cash...i better start saving my food stamps for a sport car....the local store where i buy my smoke with them...are almost not going to take my food stamps any more:mad :laughing

·
habitual line stepper
3,235 Posts
Kruz said:
I've been mulling the thought of a vette for the last two years.

I never liked them in the past....unless you go way back to the 65-67s.

Everyone I sat in or drove, looked and felt cheap and plasticy. They have come a long way in the last couple years.

I've always been a big fan of the Supra Turbos and Acura NSXs.
John, You NEED this!

As for a vette, yeah I'd get one, but I'd prefer a viper. We were looking to get mywife a car last year and I was trying to steer here towards the vette. She just said that vette's were for old men. I don't agree.

·
Super Moderator,
43,221 Posts
Odysseys said:
Supra TWINN Turbos man they were SWEET do they even make them any more?
no, they dont make them anymore. resale on the used ones in decent shape is high too because they are toyotas and all the ricers out there simply love them. you can get mad horsepower out of that engine.

·
3,613 Posts
Odysseys said:
Supra TWINN Turbos man they were SWEET do they even make them any more?
They stopped making them in 98, but I think there's rumor of them coming back next year or something.

·
Registered
18,885 Posts
I beleive the comeback rumor is for the Z.

Yes Jack....I do like the S2000. Don't know that much about them really. Same concept though...BAD ASS JAP car. :D

Great article...I need a bigger garage!

Actually I'll take my Tahoe instead....fast cars don't appeal to me as they used to. Bikes are much more fun.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts