I'm Rick James Bitches!!!
379 Posts
:lmao:

We dont talk like that when we play.........yes I play

·
Registered
11,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i don't know jack about WOW. guys that i know that do keep on talking bout how they got ganked... wtf is that??? that south park episode about WOW was fuggin hilarious though

·
CLSB's Florida Chapter.,
22,652 Posts
Leeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooyyyyyyyy!!!!

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
yeah i don't know jack about WOW. guys that i know that do keep on talking bout how they got ganked... wtf is that??? that south park episode about WOW was fuggin hilarious though
getting ganked is when you or a small army face an incredibly big or powerful one.

its like when you get mugged in an alley and have 8 guys kicking you on ground, thats you gettin ganked.

the spartans in 300 got ganked, HARD

·
Raging lunar zoomonkey
2,221 Posts
I hung up my WOW reins a year ago after putting on like 30lbs from playing too much.
lvl 70 NE rogue in full T3 and part T4 and most of the non raiding burning crusade items.
lvl 70 H warlock burning crusade.
after dropping the 30lbs I am never playing that game again. too addictive

·
Serious inquiries only
13,775 Posts
I hung up my WOW reins a year ago after putting on like 30lbs from playing too much.
lvl 70 NE rogue in full T3 and part T4 and most of the non raiding burning crusade items.
lvl 70 H warlock burning crusade.
after dropping the 30lbs I am never playing that game again. too addictive
Less than a year ago.... cause burning crusade allowed you to go up to lvl 70 and that was just released in January (?)

:neener: :neener:

·
teets
7,403 Posts
Ok I lied.. i played the game.. I had a level 70 mage 60 rogue and 56 shaman.. illidan horde ;) I quit a month after burning crusade came out.. I gained like 20 lbs playing that game.

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
:lmao:

Fess up nerds!

My account isn't active. I don't plan on activating it.
bullshit.

you're going to activate it, the second you have that moment of vulnerability you'll hear an instance screaming your name and you'll come quicker than a virgin on prom night.

·
Raging lunar zoomonkey
2,221 Posts
Less than a year ago.... cause burning crusade allowed you to go up to lvl 70 and that was just released in January (?)

:neener: :neener:

yeah you're right but I don't count burning crusade because I only reactivated it the week it came ......granted I played over 80 hours that week but I didn't have any fun so I didn't touch it after that.

·
I wok!
3,079 Posts
had a tauren druid level 70 on the pvp servers. i quit and to make sure i would never play again i gave it to my uncle who promptly moved the char to a carebear server. i will not play again haha

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
what happen to you guys, did you all go to wowdetox.com or something?

1 - 20 of 122 Posts