Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
habitual line stepper
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, a three-day weekend and I don't have any real plans. What's going on?

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
PARTY AT JACKS HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers :cheers :cheers

·
habitual line stepper
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I thought about that but my place is a mess. I mean, my neighbor commented this morning on my new landscaping--I cut the grass. :)

Does everyone have Monday off? We could probably do it Sunday.

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
PARTY AT JACKS HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!
Dammit, Jim - you're reading my mind AGAIN!!!

Let's RIDE!

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Ernie said:
holy shit ken. gimme some of that stuff your smoking. how could you forget about Labor Day? :p
easy for him. He's got the day off everyday.:laughing :laughing

J/K bro:laughing :laughing :D

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
:laughing well crazy is kinda right...most people think i am at home all the time doing nothing..WRONG....my job is ALL the time, every minute of the day...6am to 9pm means anything and everything can happen and it usually does. i am in office and out on the feild. and always when trying to have fun..theres always something of work popping up.

isnt fun to be me all the time..but i make it work.;)

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Odysseys said:
:laughing well crazy is kinda right...most people think i am at home all the time doing nothing..WRONG....my job is ALL the time, every minute of the day...6am to 9pm means anything and everything can happen and it usually does. i am in office and out on the feild. and always when trying to have fun..theres always something of work popping up.

isnt fun to be me all the time..but i make it work.;)
I can be nice for once:rolleyes :laughing and defend you on that. We've been out before when that phone of yours is fricn' on fire:laughing :laughing

·
habitual line stepper
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Party at Jack's House

:cheers

Right now the forecast is Isolated T Storms Saturday and Sunday. So, we'll have to see what happens this week. I'd like to plan something for Sunday but do it Monday if Sunday is total rain.

I'm thinking a BBQ with two rides, one through Kettle Morraine and another slow-ass putt up to Holy Hill. I'm going to get together with Jim and see if I can work out the details.

Sound interesting?

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
i could be up for the weekend..i have a feeling my family will pressure me into comming over there...but i havent heard any plans with them yet?

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
Lte's See, I have:

Friday - OFF:twofinger (standard)
Saturday - OFF
Sunday - OFF
Monday - OFF

and again the following Friday - OFF

Yeah, I htink BBQ @ Jack's sounds good!!! WOOHOO

Kim,
If the weather holds, bring yer Rod, I wanna go for a test drive! :)twofinger enough you pervs!:twofinger )
Ciao,
Lupi

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Odysseys said:
:laughing bill (trident says i am gonna get brain cancer):rofl

:laughing :laughing time for one of those ultra gamma deflector thingy's:D

I could be up for some partyin' this weekend myself. How far into WI are you???

·
habitual line stepper
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm a little west of Waukesha, which is west of Milwaukee. Kind of between Milwaukee and Madison 15 minutes south of I94.

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
Well jack make it saturday or monday ill be in sunday is no good for me i have to be in northern wisconsin for a birthday party:mad
saturday would kick ass, but dont change it for me!:(

·
CLSB SuperHero
1,808 Posts
What to do this weekend? I vote for Ken to lead a ride to those sexy roads he was talking about.:D

G

·
Damn a party I am finally off on and I wont be in town.... oh well guess the 1000 plus miles to North carolina will have to do.. Have fun.. and all yall be safe..

1 - 20 of 32 Posts