Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Human lawn dart
5,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a serious problem. XO has been fucking around and delaying my install of a hundred meg circuit. We ordered it 3 months ago and it's still not in. People are moving into that new office next week, and now my account manager is giving me the run around about it. She's actually been giving me the run around for the last 2 months, promising me it will get done soon.

Does anyone have a contact that has some clout and can get stuff done?

·
BSB > WSBK > MotoGP
11,947 Posts
Damn, I was all set to tell you to forget XO and run! Then I clicked through and see you are already hosed.

I dealt with them a few years back and they kept 'promoting' my sales contacts and we had a bitch of a time keeping in touch with any one person.

I'm convinced they are a sub-par provider and might possibily just be out for a quick buck.

Sorry I can't drop any names you way, but I'm sure the people I dealt with all long gone by now.

·
Human lawn dart
5,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damn, I was all set to tell you to forget XO and run! Then I clicked through and see you are already hosed.

I dealt with them a few years back and they kept 'promoting' my sales contacts and we had a bitch of a time keeping in touch with any one person.

I'm convinced they are a sub-par provider and might possibily just be out for a quick buck.

Sorry I can't drop any names you way, but I'm sure the people I dealt with all long gone by now.
After this crap we are going to cancel all of our lines with them.

·
BSB > WSBK > MotoGP
11,947 Posts
XO Care Organization? That's an oxymoron LOL

Seriously, hope you can get him some help :) Falling victim to service providers is tough spot to be in.

·
Human lawn dart
5,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Arch. I contacted the customer retention manager, and he's on it.
Funny after about 10 e-mails to our reps boss he finally asked for my number to talk.

·
One day at a time
1,511 Posts
I have a serious problem. XO has been fucking around and delaying my install of a hundred meg circuit. We ordered it 3 months ago and it's still not in. People are moving into that new office next week, and now my account manager is giving me the run around about it. She's actually been giving me the run around for the last 2 months, promising me it will get done soon.

Does anyone have a contact that has some clout and can get stuff done?

I'm a professional with these types of situations.....you should have had me give em a call! ;)

·
Human lawn dart
5,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm a professional with these types of situations.....you should have had me give em a call! ;)
I know. Back in the day I would have just told you to deal with it for me.:lmao:
But we don't work together anymore.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts