Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Ridiculously Good Looking
32,521 Posts
Can't see vid and nothing on YouTube either...?

Scratch that - Got it - That is CRAZY

· Armed law abiding citizen
18,882 Posts
I could see Nick doing something like that, but not to edge someone out for a win. Maybe just a tow to keep his spot, lol! Nick is classier than that. He would have slapped the kill switch, flipped the guy off while passing, and pissed in the guys chair in the pits. :lmao

· Registered
14,160 Posts
I know some hooligan that races supermoto that did the same thing during a race at Road America. Hit the kill switch and gave the finger while crossing the finish line. I heard he is a real dick in person. LOL

· You got the talkin' done
15,540 Posts
I think he made Barney drop the throttle ......

Tom
This was off the comments section:

It is pretty clear most of the posters here don’t race. That wasn’t some one off tug of the arm. It is an old flat track move of which Barnes is all too familiar. He and Tyler have flat track backgrounds so it made it more funny to racers. Barney just didn’t want or expect it there, road racing.
No one got into this kind of uproar when douchey Danny Eslick tried to flip Gabe SantaColoma’s kill switch coming out of T11 at Infineon in 2010 (or was it 2009?)
It was really stupid but Tyler probably just thought it was funny. Poor choice on his part. A bit extreme on AMA’s. As it has been said, they reap the benefits in publicity.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.