1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Highspeed ditch inspector
3,717 Posts
Lmao

·
Your friendly Crazy Canuk
12,731 Posts
The sad thing is...WE HAVE TO RIDE ON THE SAME ROADS AS THAT MORON!!!

·
You got the talkin' done
15,710 Posts
To me, the dumbest thing he did was throw that pump down on the ground. That could have produced a spark and .... boom!

·
Irony helps us play!
29,500 Posts
To me, the dumbest thing he did was throw that pump down on the ground. That could have produced a spark and .... boom!
I wouldn't think that out in the open like that there would be enough concentrated vapors to explode. Perhaps a very fast flash of whatever vapors might be left around the nozzle, but not a boom. Also, I think some (maybe not all) nozzles are some allot that doesn't spark or conduct. Still a dumb ass thing to do, certainly.

·
Serious inquiries only
13,775 Posts
What I laughed at was when he heard something and turned around, but continued to pump... :laughing:

·
CRF50 Squid
9,583 Posts
What an idiot.

·
Moderator,
23,638 Posts
What a moron! He turns and sees his SUV is gone, and then he goes back to pumping gas.

Throwing the pump on the ground was classic. Is he mad that he was being an idiot?

·
Fear is the mind killer
8,770 Posts
:lmao: That somewhat happened to me once in a Mc Donald's drive thru. The lady in the window dropped the change between the window and car. I opened the door and went to grab the change, forgetting my foot was on the brake and the car was in drive :doh. The driver door is open and the car is moving towards a busy street on a decline about 100 feet away. Unlike this guy, I hauled ass like Michael Johnson running on the side of the car and jumped in, slammed on the brake with my right foot, stopped about 2 feet short of the street :). Now, when the bitch drops change in the window, I just forget about it :laughing.

·
U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D
11,172 Posts
:lmao: That somewhat happened to me once in a Mc Donald's drive thru. The lady in the window dropped the change between the window and car. I opened the door and went to grab the change, forgetting my foot was on the brake and the car was in drive :doh. The driver door is open and the car is moving towards a busy street on a decline about 100 feet away. Unlike this guy, I hauled ass like Michael Johnson running on the side of the car and jumped in, slammed on the brake with my right foot, stopped about 2 feet short of the street :). Now, when the bitch drops change in the window, I just forget about it :laughing.

lol, someone told me that you are hooked on MCd's this further proves it.

that guy is a turd, he sees the car going and dissapear, and then other people run over and he keeps to him self, what a grade a jackass.

·
BSB > WSBK > MotoGP
11,947 Posts
What a moron! He turns and sees his SUV is gone, and then he goes back to pumping gas.

Throwing the pump on the ground was classic. Is he mad that he was being an idiot?
You can tell the first time that he noticed a sound but didin't see anything and didn't look behind. But the second look backwards to see no vehicle was classic. Tossing the pump on the ground was pure dumb.

·
Registered
798 Posts
What I laughed at was when he heard something and turned around, but continued to pump... :laughing:
yeah it's like he forgot he had a car he looked behind and then continued to pump. Automatic transmission for him next time! Looks like he's too forgetful to have a stick. :lmao:

·
Registered
432 Posts
Thank you! That was funny!

As a side note, I used to work in this full serve gas station. One 60 year old guy who worked there smoked constantly, and didn't think a thing of throwing his burning cigarette on the ground while he was pumping gas. Nothing ever happened.

Saw a couple of the self-serve people drive off with the hose still in their tank too. Ripped the hose right off the pump. God, those were funny.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts