Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Orgynizer ,
14,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So...what are all you girls dressing up as...if it's not a secret???

I'm not original...I just go out and buy one....hey it's the one day we can dress like hoochies!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

So this is what I'm being...I tried it on last night...and it's actually pretty hot!!!!

I'm wearing everything except the hat....oh but I do need hair ideas...what should I do?

·
Mmmmmm....
6,402 Posts
Yeah I'm not dressing up! :neener:

You can't really do too much with your hair since your costume is more cute than scary... I'd just leave it straight. Hot pink streaks would be fun!

·
Orgynizer ,
14,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I'm not dressing up! :neener:

You can't really do too much with your hair since your costume is more cute than scary... I'd just leave it straight. Hot pink streaks would be fun!
You suck!!! You still coming out??

Yep....hair is getting done tomorrow and I'm getting pink in it again :)

·
Orgynizer ,
14,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So...anyone have an old costume they would be willing to lend or sell?? My girl needs one...she is probably around a size 12/14???

·
Mmmmmm....
6,402 Posts
So...anyone have an old costume they would be willing to lend or sell?? My girl needs one...she is probably around a size 12/14???

I just emailed Shannon about my costume from last year...

No, I don't think I'm going to go out. You all are too camera crazy as it is and you are ten times worse on Halloween!!! :laughing:

·
Orgynizer ,
14,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just emailed Shannon about my costume from last year...

No, I don't think I'm going to go out. You all are too camera crazy as it is and you are ten times worse on Halloween!!! :laughing:
You suck!! I will promise not to take any pics of you!!!
:laughing: :laughing:

·
TERRAdactyl
6,649 Posts
Lori, I can pick you up on Friday night after work and you can spend the night and ride w/me and michelle. :)

Just lemme know.

As for my costume... its a super dooper secret... And I still have to make it. LOLOL! Man, I can't wait until school is over with! lol

·
Banned
824 Posts
i thought of this while at work yesterday. i ll be a cherry. will go to container store and buy a huge roll of bubble wrap and will make a dress out of it. and then people can pop me ( cause everyone wants to pop bubble wrap).

·
Mmmmmm....
6,402 Posts
Lori, I can pick you up on Friday night after work and you can spend the night and ride w/me and michelle. :)

Just lemme know.

As for my costume... its a super dooper secret... And I still have to make it. LOLOL! Man, I can't wait until school is over with! lol
Thanks but I'm not gonna go out at all.. :)

·
Mmmmmm....
6,402 Posts
i thought of this while at work yesterday. i ll be a cherry. will go to container store and buy a huge roll of bubble wrap and will make a dress out of it. and then people can pop me ( cause everyone wants to pop bubble wrap).

Hahahahaaaa!!! That's awesome!!! :bow

·
Registered
439 Posts
:lmao: that's just great. lol i absolutely love it. :lmao:

no costume for me. all the parties are saturday night and i have a surprise 30th birthday to go to where we all have to wear black to mourn the loss of his youth.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Have no clue if Im going out and what to wear either.

·
RIP Ashwin
1,303 Posts
Don't think I'm dressing up or going to any Halloween parties this year.

I do have the pirate wench costume that I wore last year. Its very similar to yours, Shelly, except red and black. Very cute and sexy. Let me know.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I was a pirate last year too - and debating to wear the same costume. Mine was black and white. What the heck are we doing girls?

·
Mr.President-FTMFW!!!
1,482 Posts
Yeah this is AWESOME! Hey can you throw some ideas my way!!! :laughing:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts