Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
CLSB SuperHero
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well whats your opinion?

To me its kind of R1'ish. But of course, who could blame them for wanting their bike to look like "the one":evil

·
Registered
916 Posts
i think the new 10R is gonna be a badass bike. I like the looks and I'm sure it'll have more power than the current 9R which is pretty healthy already:cheers Plus fuel injection(hopefully they got it right!), TiNi coated inverted forks?, radial mount calipers? Kawi might have a winner. And a possible Gix1K beater?:cheers

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
anyone want to buy a 9r???:D

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
Bingo. Thats my next bike. Savin my pennies now.

Now where is a smiley for drooling with anticipation.

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Whats with all these bikes and black frames and swingarms. I hate that. if they are so worried about colors of frames they should start chroming or something and making it look good.

·
Wannabe racer
2,360 Posts
It looks sweet, and I am sure they are going to put a lot into this bike since AMA changed the superbike rules, this is probably going to be their new flagship sportbike.

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
HOLLY FUCK!!! ITS TRUE!!!

THAT IS my fucken bike..and dont none of you bitchs buy it before me...well if you do...youll never beat my mods to it anyway!:twofinger

where can i get more info PLEASE...i want to buy it RIGHT NOW!

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
No you cant have it ODY. I already laid claim to it at the BBQ.:p

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Sweet. Will it have the benefit of the Suzuki strategic alliance?

·
Registered
916 Posts
KBOlsen said:
I think IT IS a byproduct of the co-alliance with suzuki.

Look at Kawi&Suzi dirtbike lineups(all same bikes with different colors)... I think that must have freed up some R&D cash at the MC dept of kawi in order to actually develop a few models(ZX10-ZX6RR-MotoGPbike-Z1000...ect). All thier streetbikes have been aging.

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
KBOlsen said:
So far the strategic alliance only really relates to their off-road vehicles. But he's right, it probably DID free up money to spend on the sportbikes. They've annouced they still plan on keeping THOSE bikes independant.

Chris

·
Super Moderator,
43,221 Posts
vtr996 said:
...radial mount calipers?
this picture does not show radial mounted calipers. And I believe no digital renderings till I see accual pictures of a production bike.

·
Everybody to the Limit
469 Posts
FAKE!!!!

This photo is floating all over the net. It's some guy's rendition of what he thinks a ZX-10 would look like. Heavily Photoshopped. Check out the cheesey exhaust bracket. Also, notice that the turn signal is amber in the reflection but clear on the stalk. There are numerous other inconsistencies also. But, it's nice to dream.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts