Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Moderator,
23,638 Posts
According to that site I should pick up some Glasur Glaze. $101 is a bit steep, but not as bad at $7500! :laughing

·
Old Squid on a Blade
9,388 Posts
Makes Zano look cheap. Something is just wrong with that...

·
The Champ
205 Posts
Thats for people with too much money, and too little sense

·
Hot-Wire Her With A Pin
8,791 Posts
If your going to have the money for a car like that why not keep it up.

·
The Champ
205 Posts
Personally if I had a enzo or a veyron, I'd keep that bitch dirty as hell and drive it everywhere

·
The Halo hides my Horns
12,685 Posts
I have no idea what you're talking about:

It's good stuff really. Some of it, I wasn't too excited with, much of it is really, really good stuff. I used some on Nessy's bike to clean the paint and plastics...the lenses of her headlights were so clear they looked empty.

That said, I've since switched to Meguiars NXT lineup. Best Bang for the Buck, and a quality project developed over years and years of real world show use. In fact, I just read an article that said 22 of 24 Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance winners were Meguiars users...used to be a lot of Zymol and Zano in there...not so much anymore.

OH, hey, here is the article:

http://www.meguiars.com/events/pebblebeach.cfm

·
yo quiero su taco
12,744 Posts
Plexus ftw

Reactions: Blah Blah Blah

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
I have used Zymol for many many years. Compared to all other waxs I have used it is amazing stuff.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
The $7500 wax does come with a lifetime refill policy.

·
Boom
13,320 Posts
For a shop with dozens of cars, this might actually pay itself off in a relatively short time :laughing

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
For a shop with dozens of cars, this might actually pay itself off in a relatively short time :laughing
I wonder if they have a clause where you can't use the unlimited refills thing if you are a detail shop. If you own a high end detail shop you would make the money back pretty quickly.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts